Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011, Simplistic. Rapid. Expansive. Complement your computer with added ports as well as design.
A Sleek Look
The strong aluminum body with rounded corners fits the feel, staying sleek for many years to find. Ultra mini (3.3 × 1.8 × 1.1 in) and also lightweight (3.9 oz), free yourself from cable television turmoil and put your workspace back in order – all without using up way too much area.
Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011, The given velcro strip solutions the hub in place – under the screen, close to the laptop computer or any place appears best to you – and also assists in one-handed plugging and also disconnecting. Horizontally-positioned ports offer a bigger berth for over-sized USB adapters. Taken together, this is information access made as very easy as well as user-friendly as possible.
SuperSpeed × 4
Do not deny your tools access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer prices of as much as 5Gbps, set aside much less time for syncing and also more time for work (or play). With 4 information terminals to pick from, forget ever having to switch over or disconnect once again.
• Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
For a steady link, don’t use this center with high power-consumption tools, such as outside hard disks. The center will certainly sync but not bill tablets and also other tools which require a higher power input.
The Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011 layout is quality both to check out and in the strong ‘really feel’ when you handle it. Keep in mind there are several versions available; the common ones * do NOT charge * linked gadgets, so if you require that attribute make sure to select one of the versions with extra charging ports. Total readily available power is 0.9 A for the 4-port variation which needs to be fine for low-power devices but not some USB-powered hard disk drives.
If you want the hub out in sight on the desk, then it looks eye-catching and neat with the aluminium coating and also a single eco-friendly LED. If you want it to be ‘unseen’ then the typical 4-port version has a cord long enough to reach down to the side of the desk as well as a double-sided Velcro pad, sticky-backed on both sides so you might place the center off the beaten track however still be able to relocate into the desk if required.
See Featured Product for Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011
- USB 3.0 saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0). Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
- Premium aluminum exterior is sleek yet durable, effectively withstanding scratches and wear from repeated plugging in.
- Compact grab’n go size provides portability while the velcro strip allows for a fixed position.
- Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping. No drivers required for Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9 and Linux 2.6.14 or above.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 4-Port Aluminum Hub with 2ft USB 3.0 cable, velcro installation strip, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
See Featured Image of Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : £14.99
Now Only : £14.99
You Save : 0
If you want to buy this Anker USB 3.0 AK A7507011, check at amazon.co.uk
See another Computer Accessories UK product here longislandcomputerpros.com